Document Resources provides secure and confidential destruction of records and information through shredding. Paper materials are recycled post destruction. With our comprehensive shredding method, a customer does not need to sort their paper materials by color or remove staples and paper clips. We can also destroy non-paper materials.
Our shredding services are available on the following basis:
We also provide mobile shredding for onsite destruction.
- Scheduled recurring
- On call with advance notice
- File purge or clean out
For recurring services, we can provide shredding storage containers in your office to be emptied at their scheduled time.
Shredding Storage Container Options
- Attractive light grey melamine finish blends with any office décor
- Convenient front loading drop slot
- Tamper evident, keyed lockable door
- Nylon bag with drawstring for easy and secure document removal
- Dimensions: 40”h x 19”w x 19”d
- Capacity: approximately 75-100 lbs. of paper
- Other sizes may be available.
65 Gallon Security Tub
- Blue injected molded plastic provides high strength & security
- Metal plates lock lid securely for optimal security
- Available with solid or slotted lid
- Two wheel axel allows for easy movement of tub to user location
- Dimensions: 43”h x 27”w x 27”d
- Capacity: approximately 225-275 lbs. of paper
To assure the highest level of security & safety,
materials to be destroyed are:
- Held in securable containers
- Transported by secured vehicle (for off-site)
- Processed in our secure facility (for off-site)
After the records are destroyed the remains are baled and recycled to be made into new paper when possible. Customer is provided a certificate authenticating the process.